UHANS Note 4 Review : UHANS, the favored Chinese manufacturer, is trying to recreate a statement in the world of smartphones with its latest release of the Note 4 4G Phablet. A perfect amalgamation of elegance and convenience; this smartphone has various features to buzz about. Released in 2017; the smartphone comes with a 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, dual-SIM dual-standby support, and a MediaTek MTK6737 chipset powering it. With an Android OS backing up its operations; this smartphone rolls effectively well. Based on the exceptionally efficient and leading LCD technologies – the IPS; this robust handset is a must have for all smartphone lovers!
All in all, this phablet is really a value for money at this price tag and surely performs better than the other rivals in the same range.
- Look and feel - For body and design, the phablet reflects an elegant appearance and looks great.
- Multimedia support - This handset supports an elegant range of multimedia formats
- Call-quality & internet support - Clear call quality and wide support range for internet connectivity
- Battery backup and performance - This phone keeps you going for a long duration without going down
- Although the display design features are good, they are not as competitive with other counterparts
- Network quality sometimes lags
- Overall gadget performance is average
- For user-friendliness, the phone takes time getting adapted to its operations
Design & Display
Housed in a thin full-metal body casing, UHANS Note 4 is designed perfectly to create an impression on the beholder. The phablet has a screen size of 5.5 inches. Its HD IPS screen has a resolution of 1280×720 px. With an overall size of 15.27×7.67×0.99 cm or 6.01×3.02×0.39 inches; this handset is lightweight and handy. It is designed with dual-SIM dual-standby support.
Features & Performance
Powered by an MTK6737 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU, the phablet performs efficiently and smoothly. It’s 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, and Mali-T720 GPU complements its performance. The external memory can be extended up to 128GB via an additional TF card support. When it comes to network, UHANS Note 4 facilitates wireless connectivity with 3G, 4G, GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth facilities. Supported Bluetooth version is 4.0. WiFi supports an 802.11 b/g/n wireless internet. Supported network types include FDD-LTE, WCDMA, and GSM.
Entertainment supporting features have also been justifiably involved in the phablet. Supported media formats include:
● BMP, JPEG, GIF, JPG, PNG for images
● 3GP, AMR, AAC, M4A, MKA, OGG, MP3, WMA, WAV for music
● 3GP, AVI, MP4, MPEG4, F4V, and WMV for videos
Engaging features of the I/O interface include a microphone, Micro USB slot, and speaker. The phone supports sensors for ambient light, proximity, and gravity. Other essential features include browser support, alarm, calculator, and fingerprint unlocking and recognition.
Camera & Battery
UHANS Note 4 has dual cameras with a 5.0 MP front and a 13.0 MP back camera supporting video recording features. It’s non-removable 4000 mAh battery provides an efficient backup support for 3-4 days in normal mode and 8-9 hours in hard working mode. Stand by time can elapse for up to 6-7 days. The fast charging batteries support a continuous talk time of 30 hours.
With so many performing features, this power pack phablet is surely ergonomic and beautiful for the price range.