- High Storage Space of 32GB
- Quad Core Cortex A53 64 Bit Processor
- Good GPU Speed
- 4GB RAM
- 4K Video support
- Ethernet, SPDIF, HDMI, AV Support
- USB support up to version 3.0
- H.256 Decoding Capability
- Supports Miracast, Airplay and Google TV
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity.
- Multi Language support
- Supports external storage sources of up to 1TB.
- Kodi is not pre-installed
- Wi-Fi speed is not always up to the mark and often goes down with time.
- Low Bandwidth often interrupts game play.
- Voltage controller does not come on the box and needs to be purchased separately.
- Frame rate up to only 60FPS-does not support 8K.
- Processor Cycle rate of only 1.5GHz, which may often slow down the graphics.
- Remote control range is very limited compared to other models.
Features & Performance
Pre-installed with the latest Android 7.1 Nougat OS, the H96 Max boasts of an impressive set of tech specs. With its ultra-large 4GB RAM and the device allows multitasking almost similar to the extend to that of a personal computer. The device comes with dual-band Wi-Fi capability which enables high-speed wireless transfer between 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
Its RK3328 Quad Core processor gives the user a reliable and smooth experience. One of the most attractive features is that it is a 64 bit system with a Cortex A53 CPU.
At a mere $59.99 the H96 MAX H1 TV box comes with USB 3.0 ports, wireless transfer speeds up to 5G and a maximum transfer speed of 100 Mbps. The HDMI 2.0 gives an unreal picture quality when combined with 4K visuals.
The presence of a 32GB ROM or internal memory gives you a large storage capacity to enjoy movies and other visuals at your leisure. The Mail-450 Graphics Processor enables rendering of a wide range of colours and ensures that the picture quality is not lost due to compression and it also is a real boon for gamers.
It supports 12 of the most widely used video formats and 5 of the most popular image formats. For the movie buffs and others who prefer a widescreen display and sound system, the box comes with support to Kodi 17 version. The box is made for a wide geographical region and has multi-language support for English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
How’s the Battery?
The device is powered via external power adapter mode and work b/w ranges of 110-120V in American countries and b/w 220-240V in other.
The external power adapter comes along with the package but the absence of voltage controller has been shown as a defect by some users as it has led to the damage of the product in many scenarios.
Heating problem is not prevalent but has been mentioned by some users. Battery power is often compromised when various devices are connected together, so overtaxing the device might not be a good idea.