New Beelink GS1 Review: Many TV boxes are available in the market. Today we bring you the Beelink GS1 tv box. We’re going to take you through a detailed review of this TV box with valuable information that you need to know. Now let’s look at Beelink GS1 tv box review.
When you just view Beelink GS1, what you will see first will motivate you, its small and sleek design makes it look nice while placed close to a television. The small design makes it easy to transport whenever need be. For those who love offering gifts, this TV box is one of the most modest precious gifts that you can give to a friend.
When it comes to the technical part of the Beelink GS1 TV box, it includes the up to date technologies that will leave you with no doubts after purchasing it. It comes with an HDMI cable, power adopter and an infra-red remote control. The remote control enables you to perform all the basic functionalities that you need. It also includes a mouse option that is mandatory for all Android TV boxes.
Main features of Beelink GS1 tv box
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM capacity to provide you more space.
● A quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU
● dual-band WiFi 2.4G / 5.8G, 1000M Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth 4.1 technology.
● Has an HDMI 2.0 as a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● Runs on the Android 7.1 which makes it suitable for use.
- Has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM that provides you with a large storage capacity.
- Customizable easy to use launcher
- Can play any video type.
- Works perfectly with Rii I8 Mini 2.4Ghz Wireless Touchpad Keyboard With Mouse
- Has already installed Kodi add-ons, making it easy for beginners to use.
- KodiMate is an Android application loaded onto the system
- One has to buy a separate wireless mini keyboard
How’s the Performance?
The Beelink GS1 provides a 3D performance and is the best choice for you if you love to watch or play video games. When you power on the TV box, the first thing you will meet is a very nice looking launcher. The Launcher provides you with a very easy navigation, and you can easily add some of your favorite application shortcuts to the home screen. When you are a first time user of this TV box, I guarantee you that you won’t have any difficulties using it. It is easy to install and use.
When it comes to the wireless download speed and upload speed, this TV box has the best. Its download speed is recorded at 29.39Mb/s while the upload speed at 13.36Mb/s.
The remote control of the TV box is powered by 2X AAA battery which is not included in its package.
To conclude our review, if you want to buy the best Android TV box, then Beelink GS1 should be your choice. There are many other TV boxes on the market, but I assure you that choosing on this one will give you back the value of your money.